Saturday, February 4, 2012

PostHeaderIcon January Cobwebs Cleared

January has definitely been a whirlwind month. I have sorted, fixed, refiled, revamped and cleaned the entire house. The last bit left is my closet and the bathroom cabinets. I just wanted to start off 2012 with a literal feel of "out with the old and in with the new"----not that we got anything new but it is an amazing feeling to know everything is "in order."  


January has also been a month of getting back in the groove of exercising. I joined Weight Watchers online but to be honest I just can't get the hang of all that point counting. I don't think I will be renewing it after my membership runs out. On a more positive note I signed up for a family gym membership. I know it would be cheaper monthly to do a yearly contract I just didn't want to obligate myself to a monthly note on the just in case idea that I could not afford it one month.  


Many other major decisions have been made of which I won't bore you with the details but it's been all about keeping responsibilities that impact positively on our lives and tossing the ones that bring negatives into our lives. We are also praying heavily and visiting churches for a new church home. God is moving our hearts and we are doing our best to listen intently so that we choose the right direction.


Now that I have gotten the bulk of all that I wanted to accomplish completed for January, I will now have the time to devote to my art journaling, scrapbooking and of course blogging. :D

0 comments:

Follow on Bloglovin
.
Follow Me on Pinterest
.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Follow on Instagram
Instagram
www.flickr.com
Balinda A's items Go to Balinda A's photostream

Favorite Places

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I Print My Layouts At

Persnickety Prints!

Current Projects/Classes


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jane Davenport - online art Workshops

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Balinda has read 0 books toward her goal of 12 books.
hide

About Me

My Photo
Balinda (RebelChick)
Just an everyday girl trying to find my way in the world to live life fiercely and passionately. I was a signature tagger for several years but art journaling has replaced that passion and it feeds my soul creativiely and spiritually. I also homeschool my DD, scrapbook, play around in photography, spoil my cats and drive my hubby insane on a daily basis. My faith in the Lord helps me juggle all these blessings. I keep this blog because it makes me happy. Sometimes I blog a lot and other times it collects a little dust. Thanks for visiting and being my friend.♥
View my complete profile

Follow Me!