Friday, February 10, 2012

PostHeaderIcon *gasp* Scrapbook Pages *oh MY!*



I am so very excited to say that we are all caught up with our home school assignments!!!! It's been a very big worry for us because I did not want to have our school year run too much into the summer. It's all good though now as I have seen what and how our days get disrupted with errands/family visits/the odd emergency and last but not least by our monthly field trips and library days. Seriously though, it's just an UNBELIEVABLE feeling to know everything is back on track as it should be. 


I have not scrapped nor art journaled since October of last year. I am realizing now that I had a severe case of burn out and needed the break. In fact, I took a break from all my scrap forums and other favorite haunts. I just checked emails (barely) and posted on FB. So I am excited to share my new pages. The first I created for Project: Love, Me over at Scrap Orchard. I have linked the image to the gallery so that you can view the credits. I already have this one printed and in my album. I just LOVE how it turned out! 



This second page evolved from a prompt from the Art Journal Caravan 2012 over at Scrapbookgraphics. If you are remotely interested on in art journaling esp digital....I HIGHLY recommend this year long journey. This is my third year signing up and I can honestly say Tangie Baxter is the most generous teacher I have ever met and the work and passion she puts into the year long caravan is nothing short of amazing.  This page is also linked to the gallery so that you can view the credits if you so wish. It took me awhile to get my thoughts around how I wanted to journal this but I am more than pleased with it and now it's time to take another step forward in my life journey.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Follow on Bloglovin
.
Follow Me on Pinterest
.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Follow on Instagram
Instagram
www.flickr.com
Balinda A's items Go to Balinda A's photostream

Favorite Places

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I Print My Layouts At

Persnickety Prints!

Current Projects/Classes


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jane Davenport - online art Workshops

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Balinda has read 0 books toward her goal of 12 books.
hide

About Me

My Photo
Balinda (RebelChick)
Just an everyday girl trying to find my way in the world to live life fiercely and passionately. I was a signature tagger for several years but art journaling has replaced that passion and it feeds my soul creativiely and spiritually. I also homeschool my DD, scrapbook, play around in photography, spoil my cats and drive my hubby insane on a daily basis. My faith in the Lord helps me juggle all these blessings. I keep this blog because it makes me happy. Sometimes I blog a lot and other times it collects a little dust. Thanks for visiting and being my friend.♥
View my complete profile

Follow Me!